Car Parking for Fowey Festival
Please park in one of the long stay car parks around the town. See car park information on the map in the programme or visit www.cornwall.gov.uk. From most car parks it is about a 5-10 minute walk into town. A minibus service operates from the Main Car Park. Please allow extra time to get to a venue as car parks will be busy.
A minibus service runs around the town calling at the Main Car Park and the town centre between 10am and 7pm about every 15 minutes. Please see board for details re buses running after the evening events.
Enquiries 0871 200 2233 or visit www.travelinesw.com
Timetables can be picked up from Fowey Tourist Information Centre.
- Fowey to Polruan Passenger and Cycle Ferry
- Service starts at 7.15am Monday – Friday, 7.30am on Saturday and 9am on Sunday.
- Service operates between Polruan Quay and Town Quay from 9am
- From 9.15am to 5.30pm service operates between Polruan Quay and Whitehouse Slip.
- From 5.45pm service operates between Polruan Quay and Town Quay.
- The last ferry from Polruan leaves at 10.55pm the last ferry from Town Quay leaves at 11pm.
Fowey to Bodinnick Car Ferry
Service starts 7am Monday – Saturday and 8am on Sunday until about 7.30pm
Please check the boards by the slipway or notices on the ferry for current finishing time.