As with all other Theatres and other Venues, events sold for the Fowey Festival are on the basis of a ‘No Refunds’ policy.
However, the CRBO TicketPlan service enables our customers to obtain a refund if they are unable to attend a booked event as a result of circumstances given below. The service is financed by a small levy on the cost of the complete booking.
This is a brief description of the allowable reasons for a refund:
- Public transport problems
- Death, accident or illness of person, immediate family or person in group attending
- Vehicle breakdown en route to venue or public transport problems
- Being called for Jury service
- Burglary or Fire at home residence
- Summons to appear in Court as a witness
- Armed Services member being posted overseas
- Adverse weather giving rise to Government agency-issued travel warnings
Especially for the Fowey Festival, we have negotiated an increase in the limit for refunds to £550.00 per booking.
A full explanation is given on the Terms & Conditions page or on request from the CRBO office: Phone 01726 879500